1. Use of Personal Information
ABELLNESS LLC will not, in principle, collect any personal information from you without clearly informing you of the content and purpose of the service, or without your permission. We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
We will use your personal information for purchase support and other purposes necessary for the operation of this website and the websites that we manage and operate. In addition, we will disclose your personal information to contractors necessary for the operation of this website. In this case, we will not disclose your personal information to anyone other than the contractor with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement that includes your personal information.
- The Company will not disclose personal information other than to its contractors who have signed a confidentiality agreement including personal information.
- In order to provide our customers with information about our campaigns, products, and services, we will use your usage history and contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- In order to improve our services, we use the opinions, results of questionnaires, and usage history received from our customers.
- In order to respond to customer requests and inquiries, we use customer contact information such as name, address and e-mail address. In addition, when it is necessary for a contractor to reply to a customer’s inquiry, the content of the customer’s inquiry and contact information will be disclosed to the contractor. In addition, if a customer requests the correction, deletion, or suspension of use of his/her personal information, we will respond to the request as soon as we are able to confirm the identity of the customer, to the extent reasonable.
2. Management of Personal Information
ABELLNESS LLC shall carefully manage personal information provided by customers and shall take necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
ABELLNESS LLC will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, unless we have signed a confidentiality agreement. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
- The Company will not disclose personal information to third parties without a confidentiality agreement.
- When there are special provisions in laws and regulations
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the individual cannot be obtained.
- If there is a request for disclosure of personal information from the customer, we will disclose only if it can be confirmed that the person.